Thursday, May 3, 2012

Frosty Outing

With the weather prediction of frost and heavy fog, I thought it would be a great opportunity to venture out at day break to take some shots.
Morning light with the addition of an icy blanket and some filtered sunlight through fog was a great opportunity for me to revisit some of the most common spots for photography in Bathurst.
As I reluctantly woke at 5.50am, and walked the 2 kilometres or so to the Macquarie River, I took a few shots on the way through.
After this, I ventured to the Bathurst Court House and Machattie Park to try my hand at some 360 degree panoramas. Unfortunately, I had to greatly reduce some of the panoramas which was exceeding 16 mb each.
Some of the results are in the following photos, which I hope you enjoy.

Morning Sun through fog and frost

Frost crystals on fence post

Old Gate Frosting



Foggy Frosted Fence Friends

Wire and Grain



Macquarie River - Bathurst early morning panorama

Bathurst Courthouse panorama

Machattie Park - Bathurst panorama

Machattie Park - Bathurst panorama

2 comments:

  1. Hi Richard, thanks for visiting my blog. I see you have a love of similar places to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mchattie Park one dude, and the frost crystals - perfect light and perfect close up, very nice. Start framing up and selling online

    ReplyDelete